Canton Roofing Company Specializing In Roof Replacement And Installation
Roof Replacement and Repair Using Asphalt Shingles
One of the reasons asphalt shingles are so popular is because they offer so much choice. For instance, one single manufacturer might offer:
- Standard three-tab or strip asphalt shingles that are really good as well as being economical. This is the original type and the most basic, with only a single layer.
- Dual- or multi-layered dimensional shingles that are better than the basic type. Because they are thicker, they are heavier, and they carry better warranty protection, usually at least 30 years and sometimes a lifetime. The predominant shingle type, they are most likely to be used for roof repair and roof replacement.
- Laminated asphalt shingles that look and feel different from traditional dimensional shingles. For instance, some are made to look like natural slate and others to look like conventional wood shake shingles. Considered the best type, laminated shingles may be produced to be impact resistant as well as resistant to elements like algae, wind, and harsh sunshine. You can expect excellent warranty protection from these premium products.
CertainTeed is one of the largest manufacturers of residential roofing products and a leader in the best premier class. In 2017, the company’s popular dimensional NorthGate shingles won Architectural Products magazine’s Product Innovation Award, proving that it’s not just their most expensive products that excel.
There are numerous products to choose from for roof repair and roof replacement that offer various features at varied prices. If you opt for a CertainTeed product, be sure the applicator you contract with is a CertainTeed shingle technology specialist.
Check Your Gutters if You Are Repairing or Replacing Your Roof
When roofs need repair or replacement, gutters and downspouts often need attention too. So when you ask your Canton roofing contractor for an assessment and quote, ask for an evaluation relating to gutter repair also.
The weather in Canton is relatively mild, with hot, humid summers (particularly July) and short winters that are very cold and wet. It often gets very windy in March to mid-April.
While damage to gutters is more likely to occur when the weather is more extreme, many of us don’t think of checking gutters and downspouts after heavy rain or wind, and especially if there’s been snow. That, in itself, is a good enough reason to consider contracting a gutter service and maintenance company to do the checking for you all year long.
Canton Roofing Contractor That Specializes in Roof Replacement & Repair
Force Field Roofing is a highly reputable roofing contractor that offers roof and gutter-related services in Canton. Services include:
- Free roof estimates
- Roof replacement
- Roof repair
- Gutter installation
- Gutter repair
- Gutter service and maintenance
- Insulation installation
- Storm damage and insurance claims
So, whether you live in Canton, Georgia or are planning to move here, make a note of Force Field Roofing’s contact details.
We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating that is Energy Star compliant. We are also a CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator and shingle technology specialist. We look forward to being of service.